What's New Mon 9th October, 2017
ExpertTalks India returns this November
Our Pune office’s annual conference is returning for a third year, with some changes to the format to keep things fresh. If you can make it, don’t miss it.
After two previous successful outings, the conference will again be held in Pune, India – this time on Saturday, November 11th 2017.
We’ve made some changes this year – whereas previous events have had speakers drawn from within the Equal Experts network, for the 2017 event we put out an open call for papers.
We were thrilled with size and diversity of the response, with submissions coming from the US, UK and Germany as well as India. As a result, picking from all the possible talks was a challenge. In the end we’ve come down to what you’ll hopefully agree is a very interesting lineup:
- Blockchain Demystified – Dr. Pandurang Kamat
- Building Scalable and Anti-fragile Micro servcies using Pub/Sub, Docker and Kubernetes – Swapnil Dubey and Sunil Manikani
- Bringing Product Thinking to Infrastructure – Neha Datt
- The Secrets in our Clouds – Akash Mahajan
- ABC of Distributed Data Processing – Piyush Verma
- Data Science – an Engineering Implementation Perspective – Lalit Bhatt
- Doveryai, no Proveryai – an Introduction to TLA+ – Sandeep Joshi
- Container Orchestration – ‘What’s in the Box?” – Alicja Gilderdale
You can find further details of each talk on the Expert Talks India website. Or if the above is enough to get you planning your day out, you can secure your tickets now.
As with every ExpertTalks we run, this event is intended for the entire software community – not just Equal Experts. So please, join us to share, learn, and generally have an excellent time.
We hope to see you in Pune on November 11th – and will sign off by pointing out there’s been a great turnout in previous years, so don’t leave it too late!