As a partner of HMRC for the last 10 years, Equal Experts have been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) Big Data and Analytics (BD&A) Framework (running from August 2022 to August 2024) and the IT Digital and Legacy Application Services (DALAS) Framework (running for the next 5 years). The frameworks are designed to enable digital delivery and data insights across the UK public sector.
While these are both Crown Commercial Service frameworks (CCS)*, and hence open up opportunities for Equal Experts across the whole UK public sector, they’ve been driven and shaped by HMRC.
*CCS supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services.
Enabling critical national services at scale
This decision supports and recognises our ability to deliver value over the next 5 years to HMRC:
- DALAS: We are one of 6 suppliers on Lot 2A: Digital, Integration and Programme Application Services (large scale)
- BD&A: We are the only supplier approved for all 6 capabilities across data and analytics to all central government departments.
“We are thrilled to be key suppliers on two major frameworks to continue to support HMRC and other government departments. These frameworks enable us to deliver user-centred, secure and scalable digital services that improve services for UK citizens and provide data and analytical services to enable effective decision making.”
– Jon Dickinson, Chief Commercial Officer at Equal Experts.
A productive partnership that’s secured crucial UK tax processes
We’ve had quite the productive decade already with HMRC! Here are just a few of the products we’ve delivered to support critical UK national services:
- HMRC’s Multi-Channel Digital Tax Platform, rehoming complex tax applications to the cloud; the MDTP has supported HMRC to save millions in operational costs and deploy service improvements in minutes rather than months.
- Through rapid enablement for the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, a total of 11.7 million jobs have been supported by the CJRS at various times, through 1.3 million employers. This critical support for the UK economy was delivered in just four weeks.
- Embedding continuous delivery into HMRC’s digital tax platform to ensure fast and efficient support to businesses impacted by Covid-19.
Why are these frameworks such a big deal?
We are especially proud to be a consultancy included in all 6 capabilities: Advanced Analytics and Cognitive, Data Management and Acquisition, Platform Service, Reporting and Dashboarding, and Search and Discovery service – for the BD&A Framework, which will allow us to support end-to-end digital data products.
As part of the DALAS framework we are included as one of six consultancies that can support HMRC and other Government departments to provide large-scale digital delivery and integration services, which include services such as user-centred design, DevOps engineering, and integration of software lifecycle management from apps development through to IT operations.
If you would like to know more about these frameworks and how you can use them, follow these links: