In this video blog Developers Abraham Marin-Perez and Subhash Gupta talk to fellow colleague Product Manager Neha Datt about key practices used within the Equal Experts organisation:
- How the practice of Pairing means they can work smarter and faster, because they’re learning from each other as they work.
- How cross-disciplinary pairing creates even more opportunities for deeper understanding so that complex problems can be solved more efficiently.
- A new way to look at Test Driven Development (TDD) – #MyTestIsMyFirstClient.
- They also describe other typical practices you’ll encounter as an EE Developer:
- Sharing knowledge
- Continuous delivery and deployment pipelines
Find out what a typical day looks like for a Developer at Equal Experts, what their biggest challenges are, and what career growth looks like.
Watch the video for the full story from Abraham, Subhash and Neha: