EE India recently held its first conference, Expert Talks 2015, in our home city of Pune.
We welcomed a full house of 130 tech professionals for a varied day of discussion. The diversity of topics covered by our speakers was the standout aspect of the day:
- Brian Blignaut shared his expertise on microservice architecture;
- Anil Tarte covered the changing face of DevOps;
- Chris Atherton spoke about the importance of User Research, and shared insights on how to implement it;
- Pradip Hudekar demonstrated how ReactJS has made people rethink web UI;
- Mushtaq Ahmed offered in-depth knowledge on Reactive Streams;
- Vishwesh Jirgale revealed the secrets of his entrepreneurial success;
- Leena Bora shared her journey in setting up her own online fashion boutique;
- Christian Hujer challenged the audience to consider the wider impact of their craft
As our first conference, we were also glad to have the whole day run smoothly. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive from those who attended, and we even trended on Twitter in the Pune area – #ExpertTalks2015 notched up a reach of 39,000 users. You can see more detail on the event on our dedicated Expert Talks site.
Of course, we also had some ideas of things we could improve – so roll on Expert Talks 2016! From all of us at EE India, thank you to everyone that joined us on the day – and to all our speakers.